All ALPEMA members hold ISO 14001 certification.
ALPEMA members commit to meet the following objectives:
- Supply of environmentally responsible products and services.
- Prevention of pollution to the environment.
- Responsible use of natural resources.
- Research, development and promotion of sustainable technologies, products and services.
In this context, environmental protection refers to:
- ALPEMA members’ production facilities.
- The environmental advantage that may be achieved by using ALPEMA members’ products.
ALPEMA, the Brazed Aluminium Plate-Fin Heat Exchanger Manufacturer's Association represents the world's
five major manufacturers of brazed aluminium plate-fin heat exchangers
(BAHXs). These are very compact exchangers built to a high specification for use in air separation plants
and a wide range of other petrochemical and refrigeration applications. The Association has developed a set
of standards for the manufacture, installation and safe operation of BAHXs.
For further information or to give your views, contact
Tel : +41 (0)21 693 59 81
Fax : +41 (0)21 693 59 60
Secretariat services to ALPEMA are provided by IHS.